allbeauty teamed up with SACHAJUAN and Joelene Hill Studio to create the perfect wedding hairstyle!
Finding a wedding hairstyle that works for any theme, from formal to bohemian, is tricky. So we got together with the expert stylists at Joelene Hill Studio in Jersey and SACHAJUAN haircare, to show you how to recreate the Tousled Twist – just in time for wedding season!
Whether you’re walking down the aisle, stepping in as chief-bridesmaid for your bestie or simply the guest of honour at a wedding this summer, SACHAJUAN has THE perfect wedding hairstyle for you.
Romantic, Effortless Hair
Thanks to the #MeghanMarkleEffect, effortless hair is having a bit of a moment. And with 2018 dubbed as the year of romantic, effortless hair’ – think tousled waves with a touch of elegance – braids and twists are here to add a modern touch to the classic up-do.
From Monique Lhuillier’s take on the simple ballerina bun with natural, airy texture, to side-swept waves at Hayley Paige, gone are the polished, intricate up-dos of previous years. But the standout style from spring’s 2018 Bridal Fashion Week? The low twist seen at Lela Rose. Here’s how to re-create the look with SACHAJUAN…
Do The Twist
To achieve this look, our expert Joelene Hill recommends using SACHAJUAN Ocean Mist and SACHAJUAN Hair Perfume.
- Step 1: Start by spritzing your hair from with the SACHAJUAN OCEAN MIST, paying particular attention to the root and mid-lengths. Brush through.
- Step 2: Divide your hair into a centre parting.
- Step 3: Take a 1-inch section from the front and twist down, towards the nape of the neck. Secure at the
back of the head with a bobby pin. Repeat on the other side.
- Step 4: Take the remaining hair and twist until you reach the end. Wrap into a bun at the nape of the
neck and secure with bobby pins or a clear elastic band.
- Step 5: Loosen the bun by gently pulling out sections. The more you pull, the messier your bun will look.
(Skip this step to achieve a more polished look).
- Step 6: Spray everything with SACHAJUAN HAIR PERFUME.Off to the wedding! ♡♡♡♡
Shop all SACHAJUAN at allbeauty. With thanks to Joelene Hill Studio.
ARTIST: JOELENE HILL, MODEL: DANIELLE QUINN