Discover Our Hero Products & Top Tips For Men’s Party Season Hair 2016.
All products in stock at time of writing.
Men’s Party Season Hair – Keep It Simple
At this time of year we’re all working hard, which often means leaving the office late. Heading from office to party or from gym to party? Look for products that multi-task.
|Paul Mitchell Mitch Double Hitter is a shampoo and conditioner in one, with a fresh, clean scent. It also gives the hair some weight (so no annoying fly-aways) and is perfect if you’re heading straight from work or the gym and need a quick shower!
The conditioning ingredients also detangle and leave a soft, light finish.
Want to gift? Paul Mitchell Mitch Double Hitter is available in various sets and also in a salon size.
No time to shower? Try a dry shampoo such as Label M Texturising Volume Spray to give an instant refresh, plus added volume and texture.
|For styling, use a product that can be re-worked. Celebrity Men’s Grooming Expert Diana Schmidtke recommends Paul Mitchell Mitch Clean Cut.|
Men’s Party Season Hair – Style Basics
- How you style your hair in the morning will set you up for the day. A simple trick for extra hair volume is to tip the hair upside down when blow drying. Or, if you prefer, you can use your fingers to pull the hair upright, whilst aiming the heat at the roots.
- For even more volume, use a volume mousse on wet hair then blow dry to activate. The volume will last until your next wash. Try Label M Create Volume Mousse.
- If you have thinning hair, try Paul Mitchell Mitch Construction Paste. This product (for messy/undone hair) contains tiny fibres that add more volume.
Men’s Party Season Hair – Up Your Game
Going to a big event and want glossy, celebrity locks? Celebrity Men’s Grooming Expert Diana Schmidtke recommends Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray and here’s why:
TIP Don’t be afraid to use hairspray, especially if you have longer layers on top. A quick blast will keep your style in place; we love KMS HairStay which adds hold and shine and has a pepper and pomegranate scent (it also easily brushes out).
Men’s Party Season Hair – Application Is Key!
- As a rule, warm a 5p to 10p sized amount of product in your hands before applying. Ideally, the product should almost disappear before you apply it. That way you get even coverage.
- Work product into the roots and then up to the tips – it’s super important to get product onto the roots, (especially if it’s a hold product or the hair just won’t stand up!).
- More is not more! If your product isn’t giving you the hold you want, try something else. Otherwise you’ll just weigh down the hair and make it look greasy.