MOROCCANOIL ambassador and Art Director at The White Room, Nathan Thomas shows us how to get perfect soft waves at home…
If, like us, you’re obsessed with the beach-y soft waves look, you’ll love this tutorial from MOROCCANOIL. Quick and easy, they show you how to get the hottest hair trend of the summer:
- Before you start, cleanse and condition the hair with your favorite Moroccanoil Shampoo & Conditioner. We love Extra Volume Shampoo & Condition to give the hair maximum lift and texture whilst nourishing the hair.
- Apply 2 – 3 of pumps of Moroccanoil Original Treatment to mid lengths and ends and distribute using your fingers.
- Apply Moroccanoil Root Boost directly to the root area in diagonal sections moving around the head – distribute the product using a paddle brush or comb.
- Blow Dry using your fingers lifting the hair at the roots to create maximum volume.
- Section your hair into 4 sections – 2 either side – just behind the ear and two sections at the back from the crown into the nape.
- Take horizontal sections and mist with Luminous Hairspray Medium, using a large barrel wand place the section of hair into the barrel 2 inches from the top of the section. Now wrap your hair around the barrel and away from the face leaving the last 3-4 inches out as shown. Continue in horizontal sections for both sides and then move in to back sections using the same technique.
- Using a paddle brush, gently brush the set waves to soften.
- For added texture, spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray into mid lengths whilst lifting the hair. Apply 4 pumps of Moroccanoil Mending Infusion to ends for the perfect finish.
Bonus treatment: use Moroccanoil Hydrating Mask Light to deep treat the hair when washing. This can be used once a week to maintain moisture and protein levels in the hair.
Watch the full tutorial below! Shop MOROCCANOIL at www.allbeauty.com
Follow Nathan on Instagram