We’re talking you through our all-time favourite Emporio Armani Fragrances…
Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani established his iconic fashion house in 1975. What began with a single collection of menswear has since branched out into a number of different fashion umbrellas, of which Emporio Armani – often dubbed ‘trendy’ Armani – offers ready-to-wear fashion, accessories and some of the best luxury scents in the world. Enter the world of Emporio Armani fragrance.
Now available to shop at allbeauty, we reveal our all-time favourite Armani scents for him and her:
Emporio Armani Lei & Lui
The first fragrances released under the Emporio label, Emporio Armani Lei and Lui – aka ‘She’ and ‘Him’ – were launched in 1998. Created for Armani by perfumer Sophie Labbe, both fragrances were launched simultaneously and their packaging was designed to reflect the mobile phones of the time. The ultimate ‘his and hers’ fragrance, each bottle of Lei has an indent, while each bottle of Lui features a protrusion, which fit together.
Emporio Armani She features top notes of pineapple, bergamot, pear and tangerine, heart notes of jasmine and heliotrope, and base notes of sandalwood and musk. A fresh, oriental vanilla scent, Armani She is both fresh and alluring with a sensual touch.
- Top notes: Pineapple, lime, tuberose, mandarin orange, pear, bergamot
- Heart notes: Orris root, jasmine, heliotrope, lily-of-the-valley
- Base notes: Sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, vanilla, cedar wood, almond
Emporio Armani He features top notes of cardamom, sage and yuzu, heart notes of vetiver, and base notes of cedarwood and musk. A citrus-y, aromatic fragrance, Armani He is an alluringly modern scent for the natural and dynamic man.
- Top notes: Pineapple, mandarin orange, apple, bergamot, sage, cardamom, lemon, yuzu
- Heart notes: Orris root, jasmine, cyclamen, nutmeg, rose
- Base notes: Sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, cedar wood, oakmoss
Emporio Armani Diamonds
Created by perfumer Thierry Wasser in 2007 with a campaign fronted by Beyonce, Diamonds For Women is a gourmand-floral fragrance with top notes of lychee and raspberry, heart notes of Bulgarian rose, and base notes of vetiver and vanilla. A fruity floral scent, Diamonds reflects the sparkle, strength, brilliance and sexiness of women.
- Top notes: Lychee, raspberry
- Heart notes: Bulgarian rose absolute, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, freesia
- Base notes: Amber, vetiver, vanilla
Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose
An enchanting rose-scented fragrance with a blend of fruity bergamot and lily of the valley, Diamonds Rose is an irresistibly fresh variation of the classic Diamond scent. Light and lemony, top notes of sparkling blackcurrant combine with heart notes of freesia and base notes of ambrette musk for a surprisingly seductive undertone.
- Top notes: Bulgarian rose absolute, raspberry, blackcurrant
- Heart notes: Lily-of-the-valley, freesia, bergamot
- Base notes: Patchouli, ambrette seeds
Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks
A fresher take on the original Armani Diamonds For Men Scent (which we also love, this one just took the crown!), Diamonds Rocks is an unforgettable scent of captivating bergamot, spicy black pepper and crisp green apple. Launched in 2014, it also has woody, aromatic undertones.
- Top notes: Grapefruit, black pepper, apple
- Heart notes: Marine notes, geranium, violet
- Base notes: Guaiac wood, vetiver, cedarwood
Emporio Armani Because It’s You & Stronger With You
The latest additions to the Emporio Armani roster, Because It’s You and Stronger With You represent an ‘olfactive embodiment of authentic modern-day love’. Giorgio Armani himself designed the bottles and played a heavy hand in the overall scents, describing the pair as:
Essential aspects of our time: on the one hand, the return to true primary feelings – in this case love; on the other hand, the increasingly close proximity between men and women while respecting their respective identities and individuality” – Giorgio Armani
Because It’s You exudes both strength and delicacy. A lively, fresh scent, it is initially sweet and full – a perfect combination of raspberry and neroli – before revealing a surprisingly deep, seductive and musky undertone.
- Top notes: Raspberry, neroli
- Heart notes: Rose absolute
- Base notes: Vanilla, white musk
Moulded by the energy of modernity, Stronger With You is confident bend of spicy accord and violet, creating a truly exclusive scent. With original smoky Vanilla Jungle Essence™ and sugar-coated chestnut, expect to be addicted.
- Top notes: Cardamom, pink peppercorn, violet leaves
- Heart notes: Sage
- Base notes: Vanilla, crystallised chestnut
Emporio Armani Fragrance is now available to shop at allbeauty.com
What’s your favourite Armani fragrance? Let us know in the comments!